Articles of the Day
July 29, 2009 1 Comment
I have not had any epiphanies recently but I did notice some articles I think are worth spreading. Check them out.
- Tanning Beds are a Cancer Risk on Par with Arsenic and Asbestos – The title says it all.
- Lessons of California and New York – Good Politics is preventing Good Policy
- Global Warming the religion of First World Elites? In all fairness myself and plenty of others have been saying this for a long time.
- Break up the Federal Reserve? Maybe… Did you know the Federal Reserve made the Great Depression the Great Depression instead of the Recession of 1929-1930?
- Arizona is considering selling state buildings. Want some prime property? You may find it in Arizona.
- John Kerry wants to regulate wireless contracts. Why?
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and John Crowley are related!!!!
- Hillary Clinton is election ready – And she has $3.1 to boot!